Why we need Employee Benefit?
If these are your fear, do not worry,
scroll down and find out what we have for you…..
About this policy
Employee Benefit Coverage
This section describe the different coverage protected by the Employee Benefit Insurance policy.
Foreign Worker Insurance
This insurance plan protects the foreign workers in your industry or workplace.
- Foreign Workers’ Insurance Guarantee (FWIG) – A compulsory requirement by Immigration Department of Malaysia.
- Foreign Workers’ Compensation Scheme (FWCS) – A compulsory requirement under Labour Department.
- Foreign Workers’ Hospitalization & Surgical (SKHPPA) – A compulsory requirement under Ministry of Health.
- Foreign Workers’ Plus – Additional cover on top of the compulsory FWCS.
- Repatriation Expenses
- Permanent Disable
- Loss of Income due temporary disablement
- Hospitalize & Medical Expenses
- Accidental Causes
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
- Food and Gas Poisoning
- Unprovoked Murder and Assault
- Insects, Snakes and Animal Bites
- Natural Disaster
- Exposure to Natural Elements
This insurance plan covers the co-operate due compensation for the employee in the situations of injuries, illnesses, disability or death.
- Death and permanent disablement
- Accidental Death and permanent disablement
- Critical Illnesses
- Hospitalize & Surgical
- Outpatient Clinical
Let us consult for your best plan!